1 (new to me) restaurant per month
None this month.
1 (new to me) movie per month
Not a movie, but I'm watching the Hilda show on Netflix. Love it. Makes me feel like I'm ten again, with that sense of wonder.
1 (new to me) book per month
Lots of books this month! I read one called The Big Ones: How Natural Disasters Have Shaped Us (and What We Can Do About Them) by Lucy Jones. Really good if you're interested in how natural disasters affect our world longterm.
1 concert per month
Not this month. I did discover a new musician on Youtube. If you like bagpipes I recommend The Snakecharmer- she's great. My favorite song of hers so far is a mix of Shipping up to Boston/Enter Sandman with her and two other women pipers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXm8JdC4k4c
1 new recipe per month
Hemel en Aarde, which is a Dutch recipe with applesauce and mashed potatoes mixed and baked together. With it, I served broiled bacon, sliced cucumbers, coffee cake, and cocoa. It's the menu from the book I'm using, "Cooking By the Garden Calendar" by Ruth Matson. Very good! I also learned how to make bacon in the oven.
One museum- Not this month.
1. Take one full day off each week. YES
2. Complete my purpose exercise.YES
3. Go to Brookside Gardens at least once and preferably more. NO
4. Do 15 transcripts for my class.NO
1. Learn to make kefir.
2. Learn to bake yeast bread.
3. Build up to walking five miles a day.
4. Plow into my class and get as much done in an hour as I can.